Teaching Assistant experienced with EBD and SEMH pupils
A rewarding opportunity for a Teaching Assistant experienced with EBD and SEMH pupils who is also a Maths/English/Science specialist to work for two and a half terms at a SEN school with a view to go permanent.
- Fantastic role for someone with a youth worker background looking to be in an education setting
- Excellent opportunity to work in a specialist school with a proven track record of helping students make incredible progress with learning, social skills and employability
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted report for pupil's behaviour and personal development
The school is looking for an exceptional candidate to start as a teaching assistant after October half term running through to the end of July. The school is located in Ealing and has a 'good' Ofsted rating. The core values of the school are nurture based and outcome driven with emphasis on tough love and clear boundaries to guide behaviour. It also has a unique rewards system that helps promote positive outcomes. If you are ready for a challenge and the chance to make a real difference then don't delay in applying now.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working with EBD and SEMH pupils.
- An English, Maths and Science specialist.
- A graduate in Criminology highly desirable.