Year 4 Teaching Assistant
Do you want the opportunity to work at an 'Outstanding' Ofsted school supporting pupils with EAL and Mild Learning Difficulties?
A primary school situated in the London borough of Lambeth is currently searching for the right candidate to support their year 4 pupils. The role primarily involves assisting pupils with varying levels of EAL, Literacy and Numeracy. The school has excellent transport links with a 5-10 minute walk from Oval underground station.
This is a reputable school with a fantastic atmosphere and culture. The Ofsted report notes that "Pupils behave well in lessons and at play. They respond quickly to their teachers and are very considerate towards each other at all times". The leaders of the school are dedicated to improving the quality of education at the school and they need the best SEN Teaching Assistants to accomplish this.
The ideal candidate:
- Graduate with SEN experience.
- Gentle, kind and empathetic with a great deal of patience and understanding.
- Experienced working with pupils who speak English as a second language
- Knowledge of how to support and implement IEP's.
- Fantastic experience for a graduate working towards their PGCE.
- Excellent chance to build a working relationship with an 'Outstanding' Ofsted school.
- The chance to make a real difference in pupils lives.
Apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role!