Year 1 | Phonics Trained | Teaching Assistant
TABREN - 06
A school in North-West London are looking for a Teaching Assistant (TA) with excellent knowledge of phonics, to lead intervention groups and support children with their literacy for it's Year 1 pupils. The role requires a TA who has at least 6 months experience of working in primary schools using Jolly Phonics and Letters & Sounds.
Located in the Brent Borough, the school is a short walk away from the closest train station. With good bus services operating frequently, it is an ideal location for commuters.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school
- Knowledge of delivering Phonics & Literacy interventions
- Must be living or willing to travel to Brent borough on a full time basis
- Passionate about supporting children academically and differentiating learning resources
- Hold a teaching qualification
The school will fully support the right candidate with ongoing training and development with the possibility of a permanent role from September 2019.
This is a highly desirable position so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.